A hotel’s event management is responsible for the organization and management of any kind of event. Ranging from one-on-one meetings to congresses with hundreds of participants, from short get-togethers to conferences for several days, from family reunions to gala dinners: the rooms, seating, arrangements, menues and equipment need thorough and punctual organization, coordination and preparation.
Hotel software for planning and hosting receptions, banquets and events & more
- Expansion module for the protel Front Office hotel software
- Book events and simultaneously reserve all the required rooms
- Add group members to guest lists directly in your protel PMS
- Generate group invoices for all lodging and banquet services after the event
protel Banquet helps you perfectly plan and host receptions, banquets and events of all kinds and sizes. With protel Banquet, you can keep track of your long-term occupancy levels and generate schedules and room plans quickly and effortlessly.
As optional expansion module for the protel Front Office software, protel Banquet integrates seamlessly with the protel product suite. It doesn’t matter whether you use protel Front Office SPE, our solution for large individual hotels, or manage hotel chains and groups with protel Front Office MPE – protel Banquet accesses the same SQL database and interacts flawlessly with all Front Office features.
protel Banquet plan
Preparation is ninety-nine percent of the job. That’s why we offer the banquet plan: a multifunctional planning tool that helps you optimize room occupancy and prevent double bookings. At a glance, you’ll know when your hotel is hosting events, what your options are, and which rooms can be used. You’ll have everything you need for your preparations.
protel Banquet Room Plan
Plan the ideal setup for any event – in a manageable, true-to-scale format. With the room plan, you can visualize the floor plan and seating arrangements with graphical elements.
Any room plans you’ve created in Microsoft Visio can be readily customized to your guests’ individual needs.
Prepare and host events with an eye for the tiniest details with the customizable function sheets. Equipment requirements, menus, schedules, guest lists and other information can be entered in the function sheets. Print specific sheets for each department so your teams will always know exactly what to do.
- The Banquet inquiry function tells you instantly whether you have rooms available, which rooms they are, and when they are available. Your employees can thus respond immediately to inquiries and reserve available rooms with a single mouse click
- If your guests require special equipment – video projectors, overhead projectors or TV sets – the Media Overview function tells you which of your equipment is available, and which is already reserved
- If an event organizer wants to make a change to the plans, or if you want to print out function sheets for your staff, you can easily find booked events by date, event name or other criteria using the Banquet List function
- The integrated reporting tool provides key data such as banquet revenues, service forecasting, history data, market and source code statistics. Use option and cancellation lists, media overviews and weekly schedules to track all your key information
- Easily write up banquet contracts, confirmations, function sheets and menus in protel Banquet’s word processor